Friday, October 28, 2011

Update

Ok, So I haven't posted in a while because I don't have any new patterns. But I think I'm going to just start posting my projects as well so everyone can see them :)

Since my last post I have been working on making Christmas gifts for family members, I made a shrug for a wedding we went to (managed to shrink the sweater I wanted to wear in the wash), I have started an afghan for my godson's birthday, and just started working on a new winter hat for myself today. I left town for the weekend without a winter hat or sweatshirt, but luckily the yarn for the afghan matches my new winter jacket. Easy solution. I probably won't be on a computer again until Sunday night, but I will try to remember to take pictures as I go and post them ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment