Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Post Ever

Ok, so I have never had a blog before, and I don't know how long I'm going to keep this up for. But here it goes anyway.

I'm starting this blog for two reasons. The first is that I believe people (men and women) should be able to do certain things for themselves weather or not they choose to do them. Like, sewing on a button or changing our own oil. The second reason is because of the many times I have had friends or family members ask how I did something or for me to teach them how to do something.

My first project I plan on posting on here is a set of Roman Shades I will be making for our dinning room. I'm starting them today so hopefully I will have something more than this intro up on here. Then I will actually send out a link to this blog : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment